Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall 2013 Looks


 2013-10-15_00-09-26
Givenchy sweater @ Farfetch
Dries Van Noten embellished feather skirt via Ekseption
Delvaux 'Brillante' mini bag @ Lane Crawford
Maison Martin Margiela python slide @ Barneys


2013-10-15_00-20-45
Khaleda Rajab + Fahad Almarzouq sunglasses @ Linda Farrow 
Antonio Marras oversize jumper @ Farfetch 
 √ątoile Isabel Marant pinstripe trousers @ Farfetch 
Balenciaga 'Le Dix' bag @ Barneys
Saint Laurent 'Blake' silver studded oxford @ Barneys

 10296084854_e8c61d55a3_z
Rodarte alpaca jumper @ Farfetch
Saint Laurent distressed jeans @ Matches
Saint Laurent 'Betty' python studded shoulder bag @ Matches
Saint Laurent metallic gold Chelsea boot @ Matches

It's that time of the year again when my wishlist has grown to such epic proportions that all there is to do is simply share some of my favorite pieces with you via collage because there is no way that all most of these loves are going to make it into my personal wardrobe.  So, in order to shed some light on what's been floating around in my head as of late, I present some of my most highly coveted pieces of the season, styled in exactly the manner I would choose to wear them were I fortunate enough to call them my own.

1 comment: