Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Prada Fall 2012 + Marc Jacobs Resort 2013 = Os Gêmeos

os-gemeos-mural-detail

os-gemeos-the-wynwood-walls-20093

2012-08-21_04-39-35

Os_Gemeos

2012-08-21_04-30-00

brooklyn-street-art-os-gemeos-8-jaime-rojo-10-09

Street art has been the theme of this week so far for me, and I can't help but share the work of Brazilian duo Os Gêmeos (Portuguese for 'The Twins') alongside the recent collections of Marc Jacobs and Prada, whose prints and accessories I feel would be right at home in their aesthetic.  Dreaming of a James Jean x Prada or Murakami x Vuitton level collabo here...

Style, Sala7Design, Brooklyn Street Art, Art Nouveau

1 comment:

  1. You've got such a good eye. THIS is what I think it takes to make good editorials. THinking outside the box and taking inspiration from really unexpected places. The fact that your brain can connect two things so separate from one another is really insane. I am definitely not creative enough to do that.

    Do you make inspiration boards and stuff? I bet they're amazing. I really love these kinds of posts. Definitely do more of them. I love seeing what real-world objects you're reminded of by clothing collections - it helps open my mind.

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete