Sunday, August 12, 2012

Look of the Day: Anniversary Dinner

DSC_1424edited

DSC_1439edited

Wearing: 50's vintage dress, Proenza Schouler belt, Céline bag, Miu Miu shoes

Tomorrow is my boyfriend's and my six year anniversary, so we went out to dinner tonight to celebrate (the restaurant where we wanted to eat is closed on Sundays and Mondays).  I wore a 1950's shirt dress that I bought on Etsy, cinched with my trusty Proenza belt that goes with everything.  And I finally got to wear my Miu Miu sandals from last summer that I wasn't able to wear then because I sprained my ankle.  They go with almost nothing, but they're really comfortable and are one of my favorite pairs.  I'm also toting my new baby - the Céline Trapeze bag - for the first time, as well as wearing my new Repossi rhodium phalanx ring, which you can't actually see in any of these photos.  Right now, I'm just enjoying being in my PJ's, as I had a massive dinner of steak tartare, followed by more steak topped with crab meat, and then (eek!) ricotta cheesecake.  Tomorrow might be a good day to finally figure out how to work the treadmill in our gym ;)

2 comments:

  1. hey, i just stumbled across your blog, but I absolutely love it. Everything-from the layout to your killer sense of style-is amazing. I especially love this look. You look stunning! That dress is to die for and looks perfect on you, and I'm obsessed with your accessories. A celine bag and miu miu shoes together in one picture-that's pure perfection! I am your newest fan. Could you check out my blog at www.rogue-collection.blogspot.com as well? i would love to follow each other. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for responding to my comment! I'm following you on gfc and bloglovin now and am looking forward to more of your amazing outfits!

    ReplyDelete