Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Purple #17 SS12 "Best of Fashion"


Terry_Richardson_Purple_Fashion_issue17_SS2012_01

Terry_Richardson_Purple_Fashion_issue17_SS2012_04

Terry_Richardson_Purple_Fashion_issue17_SS2012_05

Terry_Richardson_Purple_Fashion_issue17_SS2012_07

Terry_Richardson_Purple_Fashion_issue17_SS2012_08


I was totally shocked that this ed was more or less panned on The Fashion Spot - it is by far the best editorial I have seen since Carine left Vogue and will no doubt be lingering in my subconscious for an indiscriminate amount of time. The 80's-meets-classic-French styling and the Guy Bourdin-inspired palette could not be more spot on with how I am feeling about fashion right now (and always, really).

And while I'm on the subject of Mme Roitfeld - so excited for CR Fashion Book. FabSugar has the details.

Style, Sala7Design, Brooklyn Street Art, Art Nouveau

No comments:

Post a Comment