Monday, March 19, 2012

Window Shopping: Spring 2012 Looks

2012-03-19_03-44-29
Jil Sander beanie @ Feathers
Prabal Gurung x Linda Farrow sunglasses @ Linda Farrow
Hoorsenbuhs leather and sterling wrap bracelet @ Net-a-porter
Jil Sander intarsia sweater @ Net-a-porter
Marc Jacobs draped silk faille skirt @ Net-a-porter
Prada Saffiano Vernice framed top handle bag @ Saks
Prada patent leather slingback wedge sandles @ Saks

2012-03-19_02-55-57Prabal Gurung x Linda Farrow sunglasses @ Linda Farrow
Balenciaga printed techno satin top @ Browns
Balenciaga long pale lilac skirt @ Browns
Reed Krakoff stripe Gym tote @ Nordstrom
Repossi black gold and diamond Berbère ring @ Barneys
Balenciaga flared heel knee boot @ Barneys

2012-03-19_07-25-56
Proenza Schouler aviator sunglasses in Light Tortoise/Black @ Proenza Schouler
Proenza Schouler printed silk shirt dress @ My Theresa
Dries Van Noten jungle print clutch @ My Theresa
March Jacobs rubber and metallic leather cowboy boots @ Net-a-porter

I haven't done a wishlist since Fall 2011, so I guess this is a biannual feature for now. Above are some of the items I am most coveting this spring/summer, including my favorite and first acquisition for the season - the green Prabal x Linda Farrow sunglasses. Fashion has been getting exponentially more exciting for me these past few seasons (the previous several felt like somewhat of a drought), and I am in love with so much of spring and fall that it's almost bittersweet. Balenciaga, Altuzarra, Thakoon, Céline, and Prabal Gurung all have me drooling right now, and there has never been a better time to window shop (so much awesomeness for sale and so many more brand e-boutiques). BTW, thanks for expanding your online shop, Balenciaga!!! I hope you enjoy my little ensembles - I would love to rock the hell out of them all.

xx

1 comment: