Saturday, October 8, 2011

Window Shopping: Fall 2011 Looks

9-19-2011 4-00-47 AM
Altuzarra Walnut parka @ Barneys
Altuzarra Mimosa dress @ Barneys
Miu Miu Noir sunglasses @ Miu Miu
Olivia Collings antique earrings
The Row alligator backpack @ The Row
Cartier Baignoire Small in yellow gold
Falke knitted socks @ The Outnet
Zara peep toe ankle boot with laces @ Zara
9-26-2011 2-47-31 PM
Prada Baroque sunglasses
Balenciaga geometric sweater @ Barneys
Rochas brocade trumpet pant @ Barneys
Edie Parker Jean stripe lucite clutch @ Roseark
Cartier Tank Solo
Gianvito Rossi ankle strap pumps @ Barneys

10-3-2011 11-08-57 PM
The Row Audrey sunglasses @ Barneys
Carven Gargoyle knitted intarsia sweater @ Net-a-porter
Rodarte x Opening Ceremony fringed skirt @ Barneys
Reed Krakoff Kit bag in leather and shearling @ Reed Krakoff
HOORSENBUHS white strap cuff @ Barneys
HOORSENBUHS Icy Phantom Clique Ring @ Barneys
HOORSENBUHS Quad-Link ring @ Barneys
Walter Steiger platform ankle boot


Here are just a few of my favorite fall outfits I styled from some pretty extensive online "window shopping." I did most of my real shopping early - as I do every season - so most of these items will never make it into my closet, although I am really in love with the whole Carven sweater look.  And the Altuzarra parka will no doubt hold a special place in my heart for quite some time.  It is the second most perfect piece of outerwear I have ever seen - the number one spot belongs to a black leather Balenciaga bomber with white shearling from Fall 2004, which I am still completely enamored of. 

xx

2 comments: