Friday, March 11, 2011

Look of the Day: Girls' Day Out


DSC_0502edited

DSC_0508edited

80's vintage sweater, T by Alexander Wang tee, Current/Elliott jeggings, Sam Edelman 'Vancouver' booties, Carrera 'Andy' sunglasses, Céline bag with eBay fox tail, Cartier watch


Yesterday my mom, little sister, and I had a long overdue girls' day out together. I busted out my favorite Cosby sweater for the cold snap we've been having recently, and my Céline box bag got to wear its new fox-tail that I bought after obsessing over the styling of the Pre-fall Céline presentation.

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! I absolutely love the straw clutch... great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great outfit. Love the vintage sweater. Amazing Celine bag. :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit ! very original !!! and the celine bag... amazing

    kisses
    hannah
    http://elegantesque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great and your header is amazing!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete