Sunday, February 20, 2011

Look of the Day: Weekend Road Trip


DSC_0439

80's Diane Freis dress, Céline box bag, vintage Trifari lucite bracelet, Wolford tights, Alaïa booties 

This past weekend, my boyfriend and I made the 3 1/2 hour drive to Tuscaloosa, which is home to the University of Alabama, to visit my little sister. I've driven this stretch countless times, but I've never really stopped to take in all of the scenery before. It's gorgeous, but truly the definition of the middle of nowhere - the deep south. We had a great time sightseeing and eating at all of the restaurants we miss from our own college days there. Saturday night we snapped some pictures on campus, and on the drive back home we saw a ton of cows and probably the coolest railroad crossing ever. I had a great weekend, and it was so nice that the weather is finally warm enough to start bringing out some of my spring clothes. I didn't think I'd be able to wear this vintage dress for a while.

DSC_0433

DSC_0415

DSC_0446

DSC_0453

DSC_0458


DSC_0457


DSC_0378

DSC_0335

2 comments:

  1. Love that first picture...

    Also, I just noticed someone tried to shoot Ron Burgundy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete